[bct] Re: Backups

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:46:02 -0700

In my computer circa 1998 I had a super disk drive and one of those JAZ
drives.  I had Internet Explorer set to download files to the JAZ drive, and
when I signed up with Web Braille I had the books going to the superdisk,
Alas, this last computer has no floppy drive at all, and I should have been
using one of the CF cards I have but they were occupied with files for the
Bookport or Braille Note.
BTW, I did have a lot of files either on the BN or the Bookport too.

Rose Combs