[bct] Re: Back for good

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:51:11 -0500

Hi Nick,
Glad you enjoyed it.  <grin>

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick G
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:58 PM
  Subject: [bct] Back for good

  Hello folks.
  Recently, I  made the transission from a friend's residential connection
running MDaemon to a server in a datacenter running qmail.  So no bounces
that'll take me off the list, hopefully.  For the moment though, I'm using my
ISP's crappy, losy, and horrible Sun messaging system for outgoing, but
hopefully that'll get fixed soon enough.  Hope, listening to that IVocalize BXT
conference was damn cool, only wish I was there...Especially when you guys were
doing those accents.  you were missing one major one, a guy with a deep New
York accent!  LOL!
      Well, that's all I really have to say, so 73.