[bct] Re: BP posts

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 04:59:12 -0500

I was a little surprised that you actually had three lockups then realized you
are probably using 2.1 with audio files.  I know we had done extensive work in
that area post 2.1 and as far as I know, all those issues are resolved.  As a
matter of fact, before we release 2.2, I would really like to try it on your
machine and your usage patterns.  If we can go for the amount of time that
you've spent with the device since it was new without any lockups, and you have
not substantially changed your usage patterns, content, or environment, we
should be able to put this issue to bed once and for all.

Awe, don't worry about those comments.  You have to let that kind of stuff roll
off.