[bct] BP posts

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:54:27 -0500

Hi Larry and everyone,

I am sorry I didn't mean to cause a argument here.  I was just trying to solve
a problem and I have now solved it to my satisfaction.

I do very much enjoy my BP and I have had a few problems with it but have
figured them out with help from everyone here.

The last comment made to me about their PC locking up and not asking for a
refund was a bit overboard and I didn't appreciate it.  I haven't bashed anyone
here and do not expect to be bashed back just because someone has a different
opinion than I do about something.

I will not ask any more questions about lockups as not to cause a issue here.

Thanks for all your help on resolving my problem.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925