[bct] BCT208-209

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:26:33 -0800

Fantastic Podcast!  I really enjoyed the interview with Carol Stewart!  I've
read "The Poisonwood Bible."  Carol is a dynamic reader!  Grant's smoke bonb
recording is fun!  The bookport's recorder did pretty well under the
circumstances.  That thing must have made a terrific racket, judging from
what the bookport picked up.  In what part of Canada does Grant live?  I
grew up in Vancouver  many years ago.  I, too,  think the iRiver did the
better job at the haunted house.  That really was a wild trip!  That girl
with the hatchet could give you a real case of the willies!  And being
threatened or chased with chainsaws, knives and what-not must have been
startling and capable of keeping one on the move. Jerry Palatyn's digital
explanations are a very good addition to our ever clearing understanding of
this technology.  Thanks to everybody.
Lois Goodine.