[bct] Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:22:02 -0500

Messageyou would just click on the  link that says this and the texas server
will open up. You would only have to do this one time as this info is saved
after the server is opened. but if you look below the this link you will see
that the texas server is described. This is fantastic software. Firstly the
sound is great. Secondly the people who are in the room are scattered all over
the stereo field to give the impression that you are in a room. You can use the
what you here and play high quality sound from a mixer to the line in, from the
computers cd player or from winamp. So at times we could listen to blind cool
tech casts and offer opinions. I am telling you this software is great for