[bct] Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:50:10 -0600

this reminds me of Jonathan Mosen who through trial and error worked to find a convenient time for those in Europe, the Americas, and Oceania to all to participate. it turned out to be the mid to late afternoon on the weekends.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>