[bct] Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:19:55 -0500

Hi guys,
This conference sounds interesting.  To add to Mary's good suggestion; how
about if the conference was scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday?  That way if it
goes on to or starts in the wee hours, at least we can sleep in the next day.
Actually, it looks like we might have to have more than one conference judging
by the number of techers who are interested.

by the way, my Skype ID is ree516.

Maria R.