[bct] Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:08:44 -0500

MessageI feel that we need a chat room where we can go any time we want. We
could set up a daily or weekly sched with each other and meet there but we need
a room where we can go an talk all the time. There are people who work on a
daily basis who can only talk with the group during the evening hours. Then
there are those who may need this environment all the time to be able to talk
with people. Dang I sure miss firetalk. I loved that service. I wonder if team
talk or pal talk would work as well?

  I loved firetalk because you  could make private calls or get in to a
conference. Maybe we need to create a chat site or buy one from the folks at
audio tips. Either way I sure would like to talk with you all.----- Original
Message -----