[bct] Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:28:36 -0500

I would be interested as well.  My Skype name is
It seems like we need:
1.  A way to collect peoples Skype ids instead of a million emails.  Can
anyone whip up an html form to do this that would put the names in a list.
I would do it, but I don't know CGI, etc.  I can ask one person that might
know how to do it though; and2
.  Pick a date and time which it seems like we are working on.
Sorry if this has already been done I am reading these messages in reverse
chronological order and who knows I might get to an original message where
this is all set up :).