[bct] Re: BCT digest. another way to efficiently monitor the list.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:40:24 -0600

hi. Given that I own another list on Freelists, I thought I'd throw out another good tip for folks.
It's important to remember to make sure that you send your message to blindcooltech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rather than the list address. I can not begin to tell you the number of times I've seen people send their messages to the list address, so you get this completely useless message. It doesn't do what you want it to do, and it basically sends everybody on the list a blank e-mail that they can't do much with accept delete. and given the number of people on a list this size, it's probably a good idea to keep everything down to a managable level, since this list gets lots of messages per day.
Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I've seen it happen *so* many times on other lists.

At 09:41 PM 2/15/2006, you wrote:
Randy Black asked if there was a digest for BCT. There is. Just send a blank email to
<mailto:blindcooltech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>and put set digest in the subject line.
To return to regular posts, put unset digest in the subject to the same address.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332