[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:28:51 -0600

MessageHi Randy. Just a quick intro from me before making my lunch. My name is
Jake and I live in Evanston, Illinois. A sister of mine actually used to work
as a nurse in the neuro ICU at UW-Madison, but she has transferred out to UCSF.
I know next to nothing about podcasting, but I have really enjoyed listening to
all the BCT podcasts. I am 31 years old and unemployed.