[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:05:49 -0500

Spilled beans are cool, Neal. People can look forward to this in the new year, a kind of comedy back and forth on how to get the most out of your equipment.

Neal is correct, you can use ten thousand dollars worth of gear and produce a truly horrid podcast, and you can use $100 worth of gear and produce near professional quality work, it's all in the flick of the wrist. Well, not quite the wrist, but it is just a matter of getting the right chocolate and coffee for the occasion. [grin] Wait, I think it has more to do with the phase of the moon, or is it the chocolate, really? Well, stay tuned and we'll all see how it develops.

Dan

Dan