[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:51:47 -0600

Hello. You are right. We don't have a choice with the snow. I liked the
nice dry sidewalks of yesterday but there's no such luck.
Don't hold your breath waiting for my pod cast. I'm still in the process
of buying equipment and haven't quite decided what I want to pod cast
about yet.
I don't even have a sound editing program yet so I fear more cash needs
to go out before my voice goes very far. Smile. Besides, you have that
wonderful bass voice. I'm afraid I'm in a higher vocal range.
But maybe the whole process is less complex than it sometimes seems. The
nice thing is some folks survive doing this with far less equipment than
I currently have. So we'll see what happens.
Thanks for the warm welcome. And if you are lucky, maybe I can send some
of the snow I don't want your way. Evil grin.
Randy Black