[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:43:33 -0600

Welcome Randy.  I am a new list member too and I like the atmosphere.

I too want to learn more about digital recording and creating podcasts so
your questions will be of interest to me too.  There is a mix of experienced
and inexperienced people and I think this will be a good place to learn.

By the way, I live in Nashville, Tennessee, but will be moving to Florida in
the spring.

Joni