[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 07:41:09 -0800

Welcome, Randy.
Yes this is a friendly and helpful group.  We all seem to realize that we're all
in the same boat, no matter what our station in life.  We're all trying to make
this high tech stuff work for us.  There are some among us who really know there
stuff about recording and sound equipment and programs.  As for the rest of us,
what one doesn't know about something, undoubtedly someone else does and will
readily share the information when needed.  Ask away and join the fun.
Lois Goodine