[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:39:48 -0700

Speaking of podcasts, I am not planning one but for those of you who sent me
Studio Recorder info last week, I got it up and recording using my USB
microphone.  This will make it easier the next time I get inspired to do a
cast at least I can edit some, cut sections out or rearrange them which will
be even better than analog tape.  My Olympus DS2 isn't going anywhere,
however, my husband and I have used it a few times, he recorded a meeting at
work, I used it to do my career cast and the other night I tried to record a
conversation it appeared my husband was having with the dog.  They were both
growling and barking, but, I did something wrong with the recorder and did
not get it although I tried, it was rather funny listening to them because
they were competing to see who could make the most noise, and I think the
dog won.  They do this often so maybe sometime I will actually get a
recording.  Actually, our previous lab was better at this conversation bit,
she always had to get the last word or bark in.

No, I don't plan to podcast the dog/husband conversations, probably not
family oriented ha ha.

Rose Combs