[bct] Re: BCT Intro

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:38:29 -0600

Good morning Randy, this is Neal.  It's interesting to be emailing via
this listserv a person who only works about 3 or 4 blocks from me.  I
hope you like the list, and I also hope you like the snow we're
getting.  I don't think we have much choice on that one.  I'll be
looking forward to any podcasts you do.