[bct] Re: BCT EVOLUTION

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:52:16 -0500

Everette, I think that would be a great idea.

I would strongly put in my two cents for For the People.  It is easy enough to
get a room established there.  Registration is free and the service is very
stable.  Yes, I am a moderator there, but don't tell anyone because I wouldn't
want to embarrass the other mods by association.

If interested and want to explore that site, I will be glad to help getting
things started.

Eric SS