[bct] BCT EVOLUTION

  • From: "Everett Latta" <wtf2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:32:25 -0600

Larry, I have no experience in the following suggestion but it may be worth
a go if others are interested.

 The podcasts and e-mail lists have been quite the hit in filling an
information gap. I have contacted several people by phone to offer help and
conversate.

Have you thought about starting an on line voice chatroom?  I know there are
offerings like : FOR THE PEOPLE and probably others to model after to
enhance BCT's growing popularity and its continuing efforts to communicate
our pleasures, successes and frustrations with being blind and dealing with
our world.

The live interaction I believe will only add to and not take away from BCT'S
value as an outlet for the blind community.

Everett