[bct] BCT: Buying the IRiver ifp899 for Christmas

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:42:42 -0600

   I'm an aspiring podcaster so feel the need to buy a good quality
recorder. But I also want to be able to listen to music and other
podcasts as well. I know the newer IRivers seem to have accessibility
problems when compared to the older IRivers. My price limit is around
$150 for the recorder and I've seen some online stores with the 8999 in
that price range. I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but I'm
wondering if my accessibility assessment concerning the Iriver is
accurate. Are the newer models more or less accessible than the 8999?
I have the feeling some of this ground has already been covered so folks
are welcome to respond to me privately.
Randy Black