[bct] Re: BCT, 236

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:36:36 -0500

MessageHi Rose.

What are the sizes of the files?  I know the Feedback one isn't currently
playing in Media Player, but the Loops one is, and they both play on Book Port.
 You might want to try downloading them again, but remember, the Feedback one,
at least for the next hour or two, still won't play in Media Player.