[bct] Re: BCT, 236

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:11:42 -0800

Greetings Dana.

I do apologize for having failed to follow through with a conversation
with you. I've been kept fairly busy with the kids, some audio projects
I've been working on, and... the kids. They're quite a handful. I've
been hoping to catch you one of these days while they're at school, so
we shall see. Oh... and just in case you're curious, they're not *my*
kids. Just my siblings, but I watch after them incessantly.

Kai