[bct] Re: Australia (was Hershey's)

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:48:49 +0100

I have a book by an author called Bill Bryson called 'Bill Bryson Down
Under' (in the UK) and 'Bill Bryson in a Sun Burned Country' (in the
US).  He travels round Australia over two or three visits.  He doesn't
just talk about the places though but, politics' people he met; food he
ate and friends he stayed with.  It is a great book and very funny in
parts.

Paul