[bct] Re: Australia (was Hershey's)

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:24:05 +1000

I do enjoy your podcasts and yes it's a big place and you definitely need to
spend some time getting to see everything.

I think we have almost every kind of climate in Australia, we have desert,
snow-capped mountains, humid areas and average temp climates all in one
country.  Sydney is nice but I find it very busy and bustling.  I live in
Melbourne which is probably the second-largest city and we're not so frantic