[bct] Re: Australia (was Hershey's)

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:12:38 +1000

Hey Paul

I looked at your email and, having listened to your podcast about your life and
career, put two and two together and got it right *smile*

I think prices have come down a little.  I've never been to the UK so really
haven't looked at cost of flying.

However, Australia is a wonderful place to visit.  People who live here often
complain about things but ... when you visit other countries and see how
crowded things can often be and how much things cost ... we seriously are very