[bct] Re: Auras

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:54:43 -0500

Beth, sometimes, I see an aura just out of the blue, so to speak. I get a much clearer picture if the person touches me, usually I have them grasp my wrist. I have to kind of twist my mind to see auras, and I do not do this when in public as it is confusing.

The auras I see never pulse, except if you are very close to a person, you may place your hand over their chest and you can see the aura pulse with their heartbeat, but as you can imagine, I don't get that close to very many folk.

Different colors have different meanings, and a person's mood or emotional state will be reflected, to an extent, in their aura. Something that is very odd, if a person has had an amputation, you can see the limb's aura even if the limb is not there, as if the body remembers what shape it should be and projects that aura.

I can get a very real sense of auras when I talk to somebody on the phone. If I know somebody very well, I can sometimes sense their aura from thousands of miles if there is strong emotion involved, like a sudden loss or shock.