[bct] Re: Auras

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:11:19 -0500

Hey Dan,

I've a friend who is a reiki master, and one of these days (if we ever get together again), I want to get my reiki attunement. I don't know much about this stuff, but it's always been pretty interesting to me. At a whole life expo in Austin, TX several years ago, I had a photo taken of my aura (I don't know where that photo is these days), but the person who read it told me I had a lot of healing energy. Interesting stuff. At that same expo, I got to meet Dannion Brinkley briefly. I'll never forget it. He was all jazzed up, and going around the hall hugging people--said it energized him before he spoke. So I got a hug from Dannion. Then we sort of shook hands, and I'm not kidding, he had this strange electrical vibration in his hand. Not like a joy buzzer or something, I felt it way down in his bones. Never felt anything like it before or since.
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv | Check out the extensive selection of
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx | Watkins' essential products:
http://buddy.brannan.name | http://www.tastyshop.net