[bct] Re: Auras

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:06:39 -0500

I'd definitely be interested in learning. I think we all have some sort of psychic ability, but tapping into it is another thing.

I meet an angel once. Or something, anyway. Don't think it was just a guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time, because it didn't feel like that, but one could argue that that's what it was. (I'll never believe that, though.)

I have an acquaintance who has a Website that might interest some of you. This guy does massage therapy, reiki, and other energy healing. Anyway, new site he's started, and it's interesting stuff.
http://www.meetyourangels.com

Anyway, seriously Dan, if you wanna do an interactive class (conference call or voice chat or...), let us know!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!