[bct] Re: Auras

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:49:02 -0500

Well folks I had lindt dark chocolate with 85 percent coco and I must admit
that was two dark for me. I do love dark chocolate though. But I will tell
you lindt milk chocolate with almonds or without is the best chocolate I
have ever tasted by far. I do like the world market dark chocolate though.
Lindt chocolate orange flavor is pretty good to.