[bct] Re: Auras

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:26:31 -0500

Hi Dan,
Without meaning to, I've stumbled across numerous people who have told me mine is blue. I was playing a concert one time and after the show, a woman came up to me, and thinking she might be interested in a cd, I was surprised to hear, "Oh my God, you have the bluest aura I've ever seen." She thought I would look at her like she was a bit deranged, however, this kind of thing is extremely fascinating to me, as are any discussions of what's known as "Higher consciousness." I tried talking to her a bit more about what she saw, but her husband, evidently not liking the discussion at all, neatly escorted her out. Are you able to see spirits as well, as everything is energy, even if it is not always visible to the naked eye? I seem to be able to feel presences, notice temperature changes when a spirit or energy source enters and/or leaves my vicinity. It isn't always just about temperature, however, because when I meet someone I can sometimes feel a heaviness surrounding them, as if life has been difficult, and unyielding.

Hope