[bct] Auras

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:51:20 -0500

Beth, a Russian scientist, some years ago, named Kyril, discovered that if he used a special high voltage photo technique where a person had a hand on a plate of high voltage static electricity and he photographed them, they had an aura around them, a kind of odd light surrounding their bodies. It turns out that some people can see this without the benefit of the photographs, I can, so can others. The auras often have different colors and people practiced in energetic forms of healing like Reike use the aura as a diagnostic device to tell where the problem is and what the general form of the problem is.

As best we can tell, the aura is a kind of electromagnetic field, and it seems to surround all forms of biological life. I say that because everything is alive, but only carbon based life seems to have detectable auras.

I have had some weird and almost scary experiences with auras. I had a lady take my wrist once, I can see auras best that way, and instantly, I knew she was wearing burgundy and turquoise. In fact, she was wearing a burgundy dress with turquoise jewelry. I've had this happen many times since going totally blind, so it is no fluke or accident.

I teach classes in Shamanic practice and learning to see and understand auras is part of the class.