[bct] Re: Audio extensions.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:34:52 -0800

MessageThanks Neal, let me try a few more things first.  it will let me save
them as wave files, but I don't know if I can do more than 1 at a time.  If I
can, I'll do it that way, but there is no specific batch command.  however, it
will allow me to have more than one file open at a time, so I am wondering if I
do that....  I'll let you know if i decide i want you to try it here in the
next half hour or so.

Thanks,
jenny