[bct] Audio conversion

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:52:58 -0800

Mary.  Enjoyed very much the demo of the audio conversion program.  I just may
get that one!  I wonder if there isn't some way to get Jaws to give us a little
more info.  Too bad we can't get it to give the progress of the conversion and
beep, burp, hiss, ding, or something when it is complete!  But it's workable.
Thank you!
Now I wonder, does anyone know of a program to convert real media files, ra, or
ram,  or RM files to wav or mp3?  Guess we can't have everything.  But we can
try!  (Grin.)