[bct] Re: Audio conversion

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:23:22 -0800

You can get Real alternative from
http://www.whitestick.co.uk/
This is an interesting site with links to some midi Scottish music, some radio
stations, new items, games, and a downloads link that lists several programs
including Real alternative.  This is a small program that allows you to play
real media files without needing Real player.  Since I don't use those file
types any more than is necessary, the program is adequate for me.  On the above
mentioned  site there's a link to a direct download for version 1.45.  You don't
have to go to the website for it.
Lois