[bct] Re: Audio conversion

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:32:43 -0500

And now, my fine friends, this once uncompressed, unflawed audio file is going to be selected and endure the conversion process, to become, a better, and more manageable file. It has accepted the fact that it will be decreased in size, but assured that its content and quality will remain in tact. It will now, with our help, go through the audio conversion process.
Thank you all for attending. ... Chocolate and more chocolate will be served momentarily.

Hope