[bct] Re: Audio conversion

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:41:10 -0500

You are very perceptive.
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

I can personally attest that there is great joy in conversion.

Mike Justice,