[bct] Re: Audible very slow

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:38:20 -0800

Hi Lynnette,

I called their tech support and registered a complaint and I also responded
to their follow-up e-mail and made my point again about the slowness and the
loss of accessibility.

I do like some of the changes, for example, the way you can check several
books for download all at once.  I liked the link to jump to main content,
but I always wished they would have a checkbox that you could check to just
always go ahead and jump there without having to wait for another page to
reload.

Bill