[bct] Re: Audible very slow

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:30:38 -0500

MessageI'm hoping this holds true for me as well, Bill, because right now I'm
completely out of like with them...and I was a huge advocate for the service
and would mention it at every opportunity.

they have a link to an e-mail address, and I found myself writing to them.
We'll see if I receive any reply.
Lynnette