[bct] Re: Artificial intelligence

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:20:24 -0600

I have never heard the word pseudoparathyroidhypertosis before and could not
find it online or in my Stedman's electronic dictionary.  I am not sorry to
see the demise of such an unwieldy word.  If it were still in use I would
have to create a shortcut in my word expander for it, that is for certain.

After reading about your score with zeds, I reiterate, no Scrabble!  That is
an amazing score for a four-letter word.  Whenever I have a word with a q or
a z it seems like it always just misses the double or triple letter spaces.