[bct] Re: Artificial intelligence

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:54:47 -0600

Okay Dan I can find a definition for lagniappe so I have a new vocabulary
word for the day.  But, I think you must be kidding us with
pseudoparathyroidhypertosis.  Is it really a word or did you create a
medical version of supercalafragalisticexpialidocious?  All the same, I
don't think I will challenge you to play Scrabble.  Grin.

Joni