[bct] Re: Archiving very old cassette recordings

  • From: "JStiers" <JStiers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 04:32:17 -0800

Mike
The best way I've found to archive cassettes is to use Goldwave.Thats assuming that none of the tapes are four track recordings .
If there are four track recordings however, their is a way around that to.
If you have Goldwave and are interested in it let me know and I'll help if possible
Contact me at
jstiers@xxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at 503 253-8557.
John Stiers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Busboom" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>