[bct] Re: Anyone out there using gmud?

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:57:15 -0500

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I'm still not quite sure how it happened, but
gmud is working normally again. I remade my frame and changed a couple of
other things in the gmud.jcf file; I think the one that ended up doing the
trick was turning off enhanced edit support. Anyway, gmud is working
beautifully now. i read about Monkey term, and it sounds like it's far more
complicated than I need, at least for now.
Thanks again for the help, and as promised, I will attempt to do a podcast
on gmud some time in the near future.
Missy