[bct] Re: Anyone out there using gmud?

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:39:22 -0500

Na, I think I'll do a podcast on monkey term, as it's much better than GMud and jaws reads better.

I play games such as GodWars2 and AVPMud

What I'm wondering is, is there a way to send it some FTP site? Macaphy or something don't know why it does this but every time I hit the brows button on yousendit my machine locks up, and every time I go to folders I have to left click on an item to bring up folder view.

Is there anyone who could upload this review to lary when it is complete?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>