[bct] Re: Anyone Using The Bat?

  • From: Shane Christenson <shane68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:24:05 -0500

Where can I get this? Thanks.

At 05:16 AM 5/13/2006, you wrote:

Hi there.
I have been a long time The bat user. I have used the text viewer rather
than the html one for reading texts. As for views, i can not say since
i've never used it. I'm not even sure what it really does.

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read all about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at