[bct] Re: Anyone Got The Urge?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:32:27 -0400

Hi, Hope. Yes, it's a music service where you can either buy songs or subscribe and listen to content. It's pretty accessible and is tightly integrated into the new Media Player 11. I've subscribed to it and find it to be easier to use than Napster and Rhapsody.

At Saturday 5/20/2006 09:40 AM, you wrote:
Hi Monica,
What exactly is that? Is it a music service you have to pay for by subscription?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>