[bct] Re: Answering questions

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:25:16 -0500

Beth, I'm sorry, I seem to be trying to shoot your ideas down today and that is not my intent. So, before I make a comment, let me offer some delicious dark 72% cocoa chocolate, and a snifter of fine Cognac.

The idea of having people respond individually to questioners seems good, but I guarantee that for every person who asks a question, there are five who have wondered about the same thing, and won't get to find out if the conversation is taken off list.

Dan