[bct] Re: Another way to bring efficiency to the list

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:17:53 -0500

MessageHi Neal,
That would be fine except some of us have punctuation turned off so the number
sign would not be spoken.
Some lists put OT in front of messages that are not on topic.
Or how about a 1 in front of the subject denoting that this is a 1 line
response that will not add significantly to the topic in question.
Phil