[bct] Another microphone podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:14:11 -0600

I will soon be demoing some of the Behrenger condenser mikes I have
arranged to audition.  These are mikes that supposedly sound very much
like the mikes that Dan and I have but one of them sells for about $99
and the other, a three position microphone, sells for about $175.  I
will probably thrown in a few others as well.  I'll let people know when
they arrive and will make a short podcast with each mike so you can have
an idea of their sound.  I don't think they are quite as quite as our
mikes, but they are very close to a number of professional mikes in this
regard.  So, I'm not sure about which of the ants bodily functions I'll
be able to capture, but I guess we will find out.

Neal