[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:33:44 -0700

MessageHi Jenny,

Before I got more serious about this stuff, I was actually quite impress with
the PAC Mate's recording capability with just the internal microphones.  Check
out the June 2005 archives of Blind Access Journal for some Field Day audio
from the PM.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another